Nikola Tesla Interview 3

Tesla Interview 3

“Ok. I have two children. I bet you didn’t know that. One is Michael. He is typing this for me. The other is Michael’s brother, he watches over me. My name is *******. I’m Michael’s Nephew. That is my reincarnation. I like cars. Cars are my life. Automobiles mainly. It’s the death, that’s what gets to me. Too many people die in automobile accidents. I’ve invented a better car. One that glows. It has lights that illuminate the front and the back of the vehicle with a surreal vapor. It stops accidents because you can see the vehicle miles away, not just as it approaches. From the sides, as well as the front and back. Again it uses my aether technology, and I was just about to get to that. You see, aether is a potent form of electricity, it illuminates things in a glowing sort of way. Like a fog. It lights up a whole area where the energy is present in the environment from all sides and inside and out of sides. Glass globes are just the beginning, for this energy is illuminated in the air, much like the aurora, only on the ground. My vehicles glow as they move along the ground. They are also powered by the aether, did I not mention that? See, an iron rod with a copper envelope will suffice to power a whole fleet of vehicles, from electric cars to trains and boats, even areoplanes. Nothing will stand in the way of our invention. Nothing.

I get maybe two main ideas a day and that is about it. The first one I got this morning was to brush my teeth with a razor, no only joking. I got the idea to use a glass envelope to contain our aether cell. That way, the electrons could find their way into our electrodes and escape via the wires we have attached. Then the second idea we got was to use our aether cell to power a couple of, what is the word, generators. Yes, generators, to generate power for an entire city. The wind in our hair, Michael. That will be the day when I can take you for a ride in my personal automobile and we can ride through Niagra on our boat. We have quite the system set up. I am a sea captain. Only joking. I have not earned my license. I can’t ride a boat for the life of me, I get too seasick. You can write that down. Now what have you done lately? [I have started a candle company with my mother] Oh I meant engineering wise. [I’ve been experimenting with modified aether cells] Very good! And I hear that you’ve been engineering your way into radiant energy as well. [Yes] All the better. Now let’s go get this done. See you later Michael.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metatron on Reptilians and Orgone

Nikola Tesla's Aether Cell