Nikola Tesla Interview 4

Tesla Interview 4


“Alright. I have invented lightning. Not the type that electrocutes people, but the type that performs work in the mightiest sense. Staccato impulses of electricity down a wire. I call it new radiant energy. It can be captured from the atmosphere via an antenna and a battery with a condenser, much like you have Mr. Ellis, only my invention uses a wire of extreme short length. I use one 4 inches long. These antennae allow for free movement of the electrons into and out of the aether only a mere 4 inches in diameter as well. It is a tube. Quite square. I would build a coil around it if it weren’t for the need for a continuous smooth surface. I’ll allow for questions on it. [How do you translate the energy off of the circuit into usable energy?] Quite alright, I use a capacitor. I take the energy from the capacitance on my circuit. Next question. [Is the energy alternating current of direct current?] Neither. It is staccato. Impulses of short duration in an alternating fashion. [How do you establish the alternations?] Very good question, I don’t nature does that. I am merely the receiver, young Michael. You see the alternations come from the solar system. Next question. [What do you do with the energy from the capacitor into your circuit? Do you use diodes or coils, etc.?] I use transformers. That is my secret. I transform the energy coming off of the capacitors. Now you know my methods. Share it with the world! Michael, you are brilliant! Young duckling. [Is there anything else I should know about it?] Yes there is, you haven’t struck the most important question, how does it work? And I shall answer that question. It works based on the electron flow. Electrons when stilled generate a flow of energy unlike anything you have seen. They torrent a static charge of energy I like to call pure aether, a choking effect, yes, but not inasmuch as a release of pent up energy that is a separation of more distinct species of energy. Magnetic flow of energy is one way of looking at it. Another is through the lens of thermodynamics. What do you get when you release the flow of energy of the atom? One atom releasing its energy is quite phenomenal. Daresay it is atomic in nature. Vaporization of the wire does not occur, but release of the flow of energy of the electron does occur. It is an annihilation of the energy of the electron. You see, electrons are being divided into more accessible energy. And that energy is being used as power, raw power. So much more energy is accessible. It is uncanny. I think you have spent my time. Good day to you Michael.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metatron on Reptilians and Orgone

Nikola Tesla's Aether Cell