Nikola Tesla Interview 5

Tesla Interview 5

“Well this hasn’t been said before. I have two inventions that I have not shared with the public thus far. The first is an oscillator that causes earthquakes. I employed it on a New York infrastructure one morning. I left for lunch and came back and the building was shaking. The windows were broken and the door had become unhinged. I smashed it like you have said, before the police came and immediately disposed of it. It was quite phenomenal. It consists of a small vibrating contact and two oscillators in parallel. One vibrates the mechanism and the other acts against the movement of the machine. This way it acts like a relative motion device. Self-referencing motor. Incredibly destructive.


Moving on, the second invention I wish to share is my hand warmer. I engineered this when I was sailing with a crew in the northern seas for a watch company. They had charged me with designing motor equipment and glass vessels for their sailing instruments. It was quite an unusual device. It heated by means of electromagnetism. The fascinating thing about it was that it functioned entirely within the means of ordinary physics, yet so beautifully intricate and so damned warm to the touch. It heated by means of a rotating drum immersed in oil. The friction of the device caused the heating. It was powered by a small battery. This is so beautiful, it was one of my first inventions for the Navy. I’m sure you’ve heard of the Philadelphia Experiment. I was involved in that as well. That’s all I’ve got to go. It was great chatting with you. Good night.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metatron on Reptilians and Orgone

Nikola Tesla's Aether Cell